News & Events
Richard P. Byrne Selected as a 2015 Legal Leader in Construction Law by Martindale-Hubbell
Garden City, New York, November 6, 2015 –
Richard P. Byrne, the Co-Managing Partner of L’Abbate Balkan and Chair of the Firm’s Insurance Industry and Mediation Services Practice Groups has been honored as a 2015 Legal Leader in Construction Law by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Byrne’s selection was based upon a demonstration of leadership qualities in the field and the achievement of having received Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Rating through its peer review process.
In addition to Mr. Byrne’s service at the Firm, he is also a member of NAM’s (National Arbitration and Mediation’s) Hearing Officer Panel and is available throughout the country for Arbitrations and Mediations.
Press Release Archives
- Richard P. Byrne Selected as a 2015 Legal Leader in Construction Law by Martindale-Hubbell
- William T. McCaffery to Speak at NYSBA Seminar “Risk Management 2015”
- Ilene D. Samuel to speak at the UJA Federation of New York’s 35th Annual Bud Rosner Memorial Long Island Estate, Tax & Financial Planning Conference
- Ilene D. Samuel to Speak at NYSBA Seminar “Introduction to Estate Planning”
- Richard P. Byrne to Speak at “When and How to Settle…or Fight”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey