News & Events
Dee Barcham Moderates “Business Valuation: Which Approach to use and Why?”
Garden City, New York, March 6, 2014 –
On March 6, 2014, L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. partner, Dee Barcham, moderated the Nassau Academy of Law seminar, Business Valuation: Which Approach to use and Why? The seminar was part of the Rise ‘n’ Shine Breakfast Series at the Nassau County Bar Association.
Ms. Barcham chairs L’Abbate Balkan’s Business Planning and Transactions Practice Group and concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate, tax and business law and counsels business owners on a wide variety of corporate and tax matters, including business succession planning and asset protection planning. She also chairs the Firm’s Trusts and Estates Practice Group and has many years of experience in estate and tax planning and estate and trust administration.
Press Release Archives
- Dee Barcham Moderates “Business Valuation: Which Approach to use and Why?”
- Monte Sokol to Moderate “Insurance Law: The Basics” for the City Bar Center for CLE
- Marian C. Rice to present “Risk Management 360 – Is Your Practice at Risk?”
- Gary Strong Re-Appointed Editor of the New York County Lawyers’ Association Construction Law Journal
- Paula M. Gart to Present a Practice Development Seminar for the Long Island Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey