News & Events
Monte Sokol to Speak at NYSBA Seminar: “Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy”
Garden City, New York, April 21, 2014 –
On Friday, May 2, 2014, Monte Sokol of L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. will present “The Top 20 New York Insurance Coverage Decisions from 2013 and Their Impact on 2014” at the New York State Bar Association seminar on Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy.
Mr. Sokol is a member of L’Abbate Balkan’s Insurance Industry Practice Group. For more than 30 years, insurance companies have relied upon L’Abbate Balkan to draft policies, render coverage opinions, act as monitoring counsel, advise excess carriers and reinsurers, litigate declaratory judgment and "bad faith" actions, and provide auditing services. These services are performed on a nationwide basis and the Firm’s attorneys represent their clients' interests in litigation, arbitration and mediations throughout the country.
This full-day program, presented by seasoned insurance law practitioners, will explore a number of complex substantive and procedural issues in the insurance coverage area. This opportunity to gain insights on hot button insurance coverage issues from highly respected insurance law practitioners is not to be missed! For more information about this seminar and to register, please visit the NYSBA’s registration page for this seminar.
Press Release Archives
- Monte Sokol to Speak at NYSBA Seminar: “Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy”
- Douglas R. Halstrom to speak at AIA Newark & Suburban Architects’ Continuing Education Seminar for Small Firms
- Paula M. Gart to Present a Practice Development Seminar for the Peconic Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Marian C. Rice Appointed Co-Chair of the NYSBA Law Practice Management Committee
- Dee Barcham Moderates “Business Valuation: Which Approach to use and Why?”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey