News & Events
LBC&C Welcomes Lauren Davies
Garden City, New York, June 30, 2016 –
L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. welcomes Lauren Davies to its Design Professionals Practice Group.
Ms. Davies received her Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law in 2011. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin in 2008. Prior to her association with the Firm, she practiced in the area of general litigation. Ms. Davies is admitted to practice before the Courts of the State of New York and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
Ms. Davies joins the Firm’s Design Professionals Practice Group. Since its founding in 1981, L’Abbate Balkan has been serving the design profession and has been a recognized leader in the field of architects' and engineers' professional liability defense.
Press Release Archives
- LBC&C Welcomes Lauren Davies
- Douglas R. Halstrom to speak at “Design Professionals Symposium”
- Jessica Gelsomino Selected “New Lawyer of the Month” by Nassau Lawyer
- William T. McCaffery to Present “Risk Management for the Trusts and Estates Practitioner”
- Douglas R. Halstrom to speak at NYCLA Seminar, “How to Conduct a Deposition: An Interactive Program”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey