News & Events
Richard P. Byrne to Speak at CLM 2014 Insurance Bad Faith & Coverage Conference
Garden City, New York, December 3, 2014 –
On Thursday, December 4, 2014 L’Abbate Balkan partner, Richard P. Byrne, will speak at the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) 2014 Insurance Bad Faith & Coverage Conference in Manhattan. Mr. Byrne will be on a panel of insurance practitioners, industry executives, and mediators addressing the utilization of mandatory ADR clauses in insurance policies as a means of expediting resolution of coverage disputes.
Mr. Byrne is Co-Managing Partner of L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. and Chair of the Firm’s Insurance Industry Practice Group. He is also a member of NAM’s (National Arbitration and Mediation’s) Hearing Officer Panel and is available throughout the country for arbitrations and mediations.
Press Release Archives
- Richard P. Byrne to Speak at CLM 2014 Insurance Bad Faith & Coverage Conference
- “Priority of Insurance Coverage – Who Holds the Trump Card?”
- Marian C. Rice and William T. McCaffery to Speak at “Risk Management 2014”
- L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- Marian C. Rice Presents, “What Makes Lawyers Happy”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey