News & Events
Matthew J. Bizzaro Elected Partner
Garden City, New York, February 9, 2015 –
L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. is pleased to announce that Matthew J. Bizzaro has become a partner of the Firm.
Mr. Bizzaro received his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law in 2003 and his undergraduate degree from Hofstra University in 2000. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Bizzaro litigated cases with varying subject matter, including: commercial litigation, employment, real estate, medical malpractice, and personal injury. He has also handled matrimonial actions and criminal actions. He now concentrates his practice in the representation of attorneys.
Mr. Bizzaro is a member of L’Abbate Balkan’s Attorney Liability Practice Group and concentrates his practice on the representation of attorneys. L’Abbate Balkan’s Attorney Liability Practice Group focuses on the representation of attorneys in diverse matters such as malpractice, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, intentional torts, fraud, libel and slander, violations of state and federal statutes and civil RICO. L’Abbate Balkan has a well-documented track record of excellence in representing attorneys since the time of the Firm’s founding more than 30 years ago.
Mr. Bizzaro is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for both the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Press Release Archives
- Matthew J. Bizzaro Elected Partner
- Richard P. Byrne to Present “Mediation as a Tool to Resolving Complex E-Discovery Disputes”
- Paula M. Gart, Chapter Counsel to the Long Island Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, to Present a Seminar on Copyright Law for Architects
- LBC&C Welcomes John R. Gonzo
- Richard P. Byrne to Speak at CLM 2014 Insurance Bad Faith & Coverage Conference
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey