News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Andrew L. Schwartz
Garden City, New York, December 3, 2013 –
L’Abbate Balkan welcomes its newest associate, Andrew L. Schwartz, to the firm.
Mr. Schwartz practices management-side employment and labor law. He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and New Jersey and before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York as well as in the District of New Jersey. He received his Juris Doctorate from Vermont Law School in 2010 where he was an Articles Editor for the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law and a member of Moot Court. Mr. Schwartz completed his undergraduate studies from Indiana University in Bloomington.
Mr. Schwartz joins L’Abbate Balkan’s Employment Practices Group, which provides full legal services to assist in the day-to-day operations of the firm’s clients' businesses. The Group is skilled in handling director and officer liability, professional and fiduciary liability, as well as sexual harassment and discrimination claims.
Press Release Archives
- L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Andrew L. Schwartz
- L'Abbate Balkan Welcomes James T. McCarthy, Esq.
- Richard P. Byrne and Marian C. Rice Recognized as New York Super Lawyers
- Marian C. Rice to Present Webcast, “Ethics in the Workplace: Developing & Implementing Internal Controls for Ethics and Conflicts, Quality Review, Professional Responsibilities and Staff”
- Monte E. Sokol, Esq. Authors “Bad Faith in the Context of Life Insurance”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey