News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Rima C. Patel
Garden City, New York, August 6, 2012 –
L’Abbate Balkan has welcomed Rima C. Patel as a new associate in its Garden City office.
Ms. Patel received her Juris Doctorate from St. John's University School of Law in 2007 where she served as an editor on the New York Litigator Law Journal. She received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Fordham University in 2004, where she majored in Finance and minored in Economics. Prior to her association with the Firm, she practiced in the area of insurance defense, concentrating in the defense of clients in premises liability and general negligence claims.
Ms. Patel will practice with the Firm’s Design Professionals Practice Group. Since its founding in 1981, L'Abbate Balkan has been serving the design profession and has been a recognized leader in the field of architects' and engineers' professional liability defense.
Press Release Archives
- William T. McCaffery Selected Vice President of CLM Long Island Chapter
- Monte Sokol to Present “Bad Faith Update” at the New York State Bar Association’s Seminar “Advanced Insurance Practice 2013”
- Douglas R. Halstrom and Gary Strong to Present “Key Contractual Provisions for Architects” at the AIA Newark & Suburban/Architect’s League of Northern New Jersey Trade Show
- Ilene D. Samuel Presents “Decanting by Trustees of Irrevocable Trusts”
- Martin A. Schwartzberg to Present “Ethics and Board of Regent Requirements”
Garden City, New York
Livingston, New Jersey