News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Rima C. Patel
Garden City, New York, August 6, 2012 –
L’Abbate Balkan has welcomed Rima C. Patel as a new associate in its Garden City office.
Ms. Patel received her Juris Doctorate from St. John's University School of Law in 2007 where she served as an editor on the New York Litigator Law Journal. She received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Fordham University in 2004, where she majored in Finance and minored in Economics. Prior to her association with the Firm, she practiced in the area of insurance defense, concentrating in the defense of clients in premises liability and general negligence claims.
Ms. Patel will practice with the Firm’s Design Professionals Practice Group. Since its founding in 1981, L'Abbate Balkan has been serving the design profession and has been a recognized leader in the field of architects' and engineers' professional liability defense.
Press Release Archives
- Monte Sokol to Speak at NYSBA Seminar: “Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy”
- Douglas R. Halstrom to speak at AIA Newark & Suburban Architects’ Continuing Education Seminar for Small Firms
- Paula M. Gart to Present a Practice Development Seminar for the Peconic Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Marian C. Rice Appointed Co-Chair of the NYSBA Law Practice Management Committee
- Dee Barcham Moderates “Business Valuation: Which Approach to use and Why?”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey