News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Matthew R. Jaeger, Esq.
Garden City, New York, August 22, 2012 –
L’Abbate Balkan has welcomed Matthew R. Jaeger, Esq. to its Garden City, New York office.
Mr. Jaeger received his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 2004 and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Arizona in 2001. While at Brooklyn Law School he was a member of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law. Prior to his association with the firm, he practiced in the areas of medical malpractice, products liability and general negligence. Mr. Jaeger is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York as well as the Eastern District of New York and the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Jaeger joins L’Abbate Balkan’s Attorney Liability Practice Group, which focuses on the representation of attorneys in diverse matters such as malpractice, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, intentional torts, fraud, libel and slander, violations of state and federal statutes and civil RICO. L’Abbate Balkan has a well-documented track record of excellence in representing attorneys since the time of the Firm’s founding more than 30 years ago.
Press Release Archives
- William T. McCaffery Selected Vice President of CLM Long Island Chapter
- Monte Sokol to Present “Bad Faith Update” at the New York State Bar Association’s Seminar “Advanced Insurance Practice 2013”
- Douglas R. Halstrom and Gary Strong to Present “Key Contractual Provisions for Architects” at the AIA Newark & Suburban/Architect’s League of Northern New Jersey Trade Show
- Ilene D. Samuel Presents “Decanting by Trustees of Irrevocable Trusts”
- Martin A. Schwartzberg to Present “Ethics and Board of Regent Requirements”
Garden City, New York
Livingston, New Jersey