News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Matthew R. Jaeger, Esq.
Garden City, New York, August 22, 2012 –
L’Abbate Balkan has welcomed Matthew R. Jaeger, Esq. to its Garden City, New York office.
Mr. Jaeger received his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 2004 and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Arizona in 2001. While at Brooklyn Law School he was a member of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law. Prior to his association with the firm, he practiced in the areas of medical malpractice, products liability and general negligence. Mr. Jaeger is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York as well as the Eastern District of New York and the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Jaeger joins L’Abbate Balkan’s Attorney Liability Practice Group, which focuses on the representation of attorneys in diverse matters such as malpractice, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, intentional torts, fraud, libel and slander, violations of state and federal statutes and civil RICO. L’Abbate Balkan has a well-documented track record of excellence in representing attorneys since the time of the Firm’s founding more than 30 years ago.
Press Release Archives
- Marian C. Rice and William T. McCaffery to Speak at “Risk Management 2014”
- L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- Marian C. Rice Presents, “What Makes Lawyers Happy”
- Richard P. Byrne Selected Top 10 “Best Individual Mediator”
- Richard P. Byrne Speaks on “Achieving Optimal Risk Mitigation through Effective Risk Transfer”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey