News & Events
Martin A. Schwartzberg to Speak at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Association of Towns of the State of New York
Garden City, New York, February 15, 2013 –
On Tuesday, February 19, 2013, L’Abbate Balkan partner, Martin A. Schwartzberg, will present a seminar entitled Ethics: Board of Regents Regulations at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Association of Towns of the State of New York.
The course will educate the licensed engineer as to the regulations of the Office of the Professionals and the Office of Professional Discipline. It will provide the licensed engineer with information regarding his/her practice so as to not run afoul of the regulations promulgated by the Board of Regents.
Mr. Schwartzberg is a member of L’Abbate Balkan’s Design Professional Practice Group. Since its founding in 1981, L’Abbate Balkan has been serving the design profession and has been a recognized leader in the field of architects' and engineers' professional liability defense.
For more information about the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Association of Towns of the State of New York and Mr. Schwartzberg’s seminar, please visit the Association of Towns’ website at www.nytowns.org.
Press Release Archives
- Marian C. Rice to Speak at NYSBA Seminar, “Best Practices in Setting Up and Maintaining Client Relationships”
- Ilene D. Samuel Elected President of the Estate Planning Council of Nassau County
- Richard P. Byrne Speaks Before the NYSBA Commercial and Federal Litigation Section Spring Meeting
- Douglas R. Halstrom presents “Current Issues Involving Risk Management for the Design Professional”
- Ilene D. Samuel Presents “Charitable Contributions – Tax Considerations”
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey